Saturday, November 15, 2008

Progress report

A really long time. I've missed writing in here, but like I said I was going to rehab. And I've been there. And I'm almost done with it. One month to go. I had four months clean when I put myself there. I just felt like everything was falling apart and there were days when I wanted to kill myself. I've learned so much in treatment. I've grown so much. I'm alive again, like right before Mr. Wrong got out of rehab. I'm that girl again. I'm beautiful. I'm alive. And I know it. It's not perfect. I've got alot to sort out, but it's gonna be okay. I'm gonna be okay.

Alyssa's pregnant. Shocking. I saw her and Mr. Wrong a month ago. I was dressed to kill. I was home on a pass. She's fat, pregnant, and her baby's daddy is off the hook... And me, I'm recovering and can do anything I want to do once more. I want to live, be happy, and survive today... There's this guy I like in another program... but I respect that he's not supposed to talk to me... I know, I know, my downfall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Blog Rocks! I am hear to listen, I have a blog too, I just haven't posted ass deep as you.
http://sassyopinionated.blogspot.com/

Stop by for "the Asshole Song", i think it will cheer you up!

Keep up the great work, and your Rehab!!!!

DesireƩ said...

Oh, drama drama drama.

It seems like we're magnets, hm?

At least it's starting to get better though. Let's just hope it stays that way. Good luck, girl