Thursday, September 10, 2009

I haven't

Wrote anything in a very long time. I've been so very busy lately, just trying to figure out this thing called life. In any event, I am very stressed out about a situation right now. Remember I wrote about a guy I couldn't have in my last entry? Well, he gave me his email address. I wrote him yesterday. It shows that he opened the email. I am just afraid that he didn't read it and that someone else from his program did. I'm afraid he's in trouble. Anyway, I guess I won't ever know... Sooner or later I will. It's killing me. I hate waiting to know something. I suppose the accurate thing to say is I hate not being in the know. I should post more from now on. I'm not sure if anyone even reads this anymore. Doubtful. I think this is more for me now...

No comments: