Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Introduction

INTRODUCTION…. He betrayed me…

I am going to tell you exactly what is going on, no lies. I belong to a program of sorts. We’ll just call it that, alright? Fuck it. I’m a drug addict. It really isn’t that shocking. We’re getting off topic here, not that I really got into the topic in the first place. I did on some level, though. I was about to tell you what was really going on. Hold on. I should introduce myself first. I can’t give you my real name. You might know me. And if you don’t have my name you can go on thinking you do, when I could be just like someone you happen to know. Just call me your Dramatic Bullshit Queen.

Alright, so back to what I was originally going to tell you about. I am so tired of this new girl on the scene. She carries herself in a manner that one may find acceptable. She is even quite friendly. Or so she pretends to be. She’s with the guy I thought I once liked. Let me tell you EXACTLY what happened there. It was a classic once upon a time, never going to happen again type of deal. He turned out not to be smart or cool enough for me. Oh, well. At least through him I was able to create a situation worthy of the soaps.

We’re going to call this guy Joey, even though that’s the name of this other loser. Oh, well. I enjoy being catty. It’s in my dramatic and gossiping nature. We’ll call his friend Bob. That’s the name of my old dealer. He was an even bigger loser then the real Joey. Are you guys slightly following here? We’ll call the new girl/new girlfriend Alyssa. I once knew an Alyssa who was more dramatic and tearful then I can be. Oh, what a frightful thought that one is!

So first I met Bob. He was cool, freakin whatever. He had a girlfriend, but I flirted with him a little bit. Joey got dragged along for the ride in the beginning. Then I realized Bob had nothing but good looks, and even then… it was only his face. A lot of stuff happened in between, but I am far too tired to divulge completely. I will later, darlings. I promise. Though Joey wasn’t the cutest he had potential or at least I thought he did. I brought a friend of mine into the picture. What do you think she did? She was quite large and undesirable, if I do say so myself. She had sex with Bob and made a pass for Joey. I took the girl out of the picture. How? Never mind that one. A drama queen never reveals her secrets, because she truly has none. They are shouted from the roof tops. Alyssa entered. I was betrayed and left for someone who was less prettier than I am…

I knew she was trouble from the beginning. I said to myself she’s going to go for Joey. What happened a couple of weeks later? They’re holding hands. I was seething with rage. Did she not understand that I had property claims on this guy? I wanted to shout, yell, scream, cry, what fucking ever.

The drama queen remains silent. And you will be the only ones to know what has happened, and in the future what will happen… Enjoy… My life is a soap opera. The world is my stage. And my acquaintances are my publicity. What was it that Madonna said? I believe it was any publicity is good publicity…

No comments: